Monday, April 30, 2007

Procrastination...almost finished

Well, today was a more relaxed day for me. I had no classes I needed to attend, and took the time to catch up on sleep and finish off some work. I finished the rough draft to my philosophy paper and had my conference with my teacher. I've been trying to maintain contact with my spanish partner, amidst brushing up on my old spanish. I hope she gets back to me soon so that I know whether or not to rigorously study the sample topics we got for our oral on wednesday. Also, we are supposed to meet tomorrow, but she has not told me when or where yet either...so I'm waiting on that too. Otherwise, I'm feeling pretty good. My 360 broke last week and I feel I should use that as a sign to not mess around with games. This way I will hopefully break the tendency to play the game while bored, instead of using that down time to study or accomplish something useful for any one of my classes. Well, I'm off to continue studying spanish as I just took a small break to watch Heroes. I'll catch ya tomorrow.

No comments: