Saturday, April 28, 2007

Procrastination...no breathing

Well I apologize for missing my post yesterday, but it was quite the long and stressful day. First, my anxiety has been giving me some slight problems with sleeping, and I have not been able to get my normal amount of sleep. I woke up feeling like a zombie, and pretty much functioned like that for most of the day. By the time I got out of class, all I could think about was sleep. However, I quickly turned to homework so that I could finish up all the menial stuff I had to do, before I had to start the bigger more pressing matters. I first started with my history quiz, of which I normally do not do well on. I flipped through the book and rushed to find the answers as best I could from my knowledge and from the book itself. Though I have read, the questions seemed to focus on small details which were hard to remember. I finished with 5 minutes left to discover I got a 95 on it and I sat there and smiled. About a second later I hopped onto my long spanish assignment, though due sunday, and quickly finished it to open up the rest of my weekend. Later my friends came, and it was just chaos for the rest of the night. Today was basically similar to friday but without the classes. I have started the drafting of my cover letter, but have been struggling with finding the right way to write it. I hope to finish most of it before tomorrow, so that I may spend tomorrow writing a rough draft for my phil term paper. Likewise I hope to finish that tomorrow so that I may spend the rest of the week till wednesday studying for my spanish oral exam. Now is the time to focus and stay on track. Breathe in and here we go.

No comments: