Thursday, April 26, 2007

PROCRASTINATING

I apologize for not having wrote anything since monday. Basically my Spanish teacher screwed us over by barely letting us know about our huge assignments that are due next week. Thus in order to give me enough time on the weekend to do and study my spanish, I tried to finish all my other assignments for the week early. These past few days have been pretty hectic and just homework filled. I've been finishing mostly everything pretty early, but I still keep postponing some of the bigger tasks. I hope that I'll get my shit together soon. I still feel this void in me. Like something is missing, and though I keep trying it just seems to stick. I've been having mad anxiety dreams and have this empty anxious feeling of waiting for something, but there is nothing to wait for. I hope it's just these final weeks before exams that is really pressing me. There is so much for me to still do, and I still have little motivation to do it...AHHHH.

No comments: