Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Procrastinating...ugh...

Well...lately I've been having trouble with my internet connection in my room. Oddly enough this makes me want to procrastinate more...however, one thing that it did do is sort of screw me over for yesterday. Before I typed my goals and audience for this assignment I did write a paragraph introducing this assignment...apparently it never got published and saved as a draft so I published it like now. Anyhow, today I guess was a little better. I don't have many pressing assignments and so I didn't start anything immediately. After getting back from my classes and other prior engagements I relaxed with my roommates for a little, than attempted to study for a Media Arts exam tomorrow. However, this did not go so well and soon I lost all energy and ended up laying down for about 20 min half asleep half awake until dinner. After dinner...with little to no energy still, I tried to take a nap to hopefully gain back some energy, but it hardly did me any good. I've been studying since about 7 o clock on and off. Trying to get everything done so I can drink and enjoy my night with my roommates and some friends. Hopefully tomorrow will prove a bit better, though the outcome looks unlikely as i foresee a slight hangover. Regardless, I have a few assignments for friday I would like to get done before I have to go to my class at night and take the exam. So fingers crossed and hopefully all this panic will motivate me tomorrow morning

No comments: