Sunday, April 15, 2007

Procrastinating...still

So...apparently I completely spaced out doing one last night. In fact I didn't accomplish anything yesterday work wise. However, I did feel more productive than I have in a while. I was out and about, went rock climbing, walked around, caught up with old friends and generally did rather than did not. I felt good about that and though I may have missed the media arts event for this weekend, I assume there will still be a few more before the semester ends, meaning I'll still have time to do it. I've already started working my way towards finding more events anyways and my teacher congratulated me on how well my sequence analysis project was for the class and how it was one of the best one's in class. This came as quite a shock as I did not really start it till the day before it was due, but I did fully dedicate myself to the project. This boosts my confidence in that maybe I can actually become a film editor as I have been dreaming about. Though my laziness counteracts this dream and often time instills fear in me, I feel more confident that I can change and can do what I want to do. So as for today, I slept in due to another late night. But after eating, I instantly started my homework and knocked out two assignments for tomorrow. I have only one more pressing assignment due tomorrow which I will do here shortly. But I'm off for now...until tomorrow and the beginning of another week...ugggghhh

No comments: