Saturday, April 21, 2007

Procrastinating...doh...

Days pass by too quickly sometimes. I hate getting up late...but it was basically necessary. Well to me it was beyond necessary to get some rest and sleep away something I caused myself the night before...ha ha. Well enough about that...after getting up and showering and getting myself to finally go out and get food, since I oddly didn't feel like eating much (uh). Afterwards I headed to the GUILD movie theater to watch a movie for my ma class that I need to write a paper on. I got there early and just read, to enlighten myself. Watched the movie, headed back to campus and than started doing my history homework. Did all but like 10 pages of reading which I'll finish tomorrow. Took a nap...than it was Saturday night. So hw didn't exist. Ahhhh sadly...well I don't believe I have much to do for monday. Shouldn't take me too long. Until than...laters.

No comments: