Sunday, April 29, 2007

Procrastination...relaxed or lazy

Well, so far I seem to be keeping on the schedule that I planned for myself and detailed in my blog yesterday. I have basically completed a rough draft of my cover letter, only having to piece the two separate pieces together before Tuesday. Today I finished my half of my spanish comp and sent it to my partner...who has not yet sent me her part. In fact, after half contacting me today, I haven't heard from her since. I felt good that I stayed on top of that part at least. After "relaxing" but most likely "slacking off" for FAR too long, I started my Philosophy paper. Luckily, it is not a very long paper and the rough draft is due tomorrow for when I go meet with my professor. I feel that I have completed a good portion of what I wanted to say, and only need to add a conclusion and one more quote from an ereserve article we read a while back. I also feel I need to add another paragraph or two to further explain my point in more detail, but as I read through it now I feel that I am making a good case for my argument. But for now, my room is boiling and I am going to take a small break to let my body temperature get back down to normal. Ha ha. Till tomorrow

No comments: