Sunday, May 6, 2007

Procrastination....YIPE!

OH MY GOD. I totally spaced out about this this past week. I just got so caught up on the end of the semester and exams that I totally forgot about my blog. I got a bit busy and had to go home this friday and move most of my stuff out of my room so I don't have to worry about it when I actually fully have to move out. I apologize for missing everything, but here's a quick overview. I've studied for my spanish exam on and off throughout the weekend to prepare for my exam monday. I finished my cover letter and gathered together all my work to put into my portfolio. All I need is to figure out how to do do it with part of my assignments single spaced and some of them double spaced. Obvoiusly I've already started the move out process, and tried to break it down to make it easier for me to do. All in all I'm staying pretty prepared for everything next week. Today all I need to finish is my philosophy essay to turn it in to my teacher tomorrow, or sometime before the due date. So hopefully all goes well this next and final week of classes. I hope that I'm prepared for my exam. A quick overview of my next week. I hope to start preparing for my history exam a little throughout the week. I'll probably start tomorrow and maybe do one of the three questions I need to prepare for each day. Than I'll start studying the id questions amidst these questions as well. I'll also start studying for my ma exam, probably starting on tuesday to prepare for it by thursday. And my psych exam will be no bother at all and I feel I'm already prepared for it. Only two I need to worry about are history and media arts, just as soon as I finish this portfolio, phil essay, and spanish exam. Here's to the next week. Cheers

No comments: