Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Procrastination...nearing...the...end

So this week has been pretty hellashish to say the least so far. After studying hard for my spanish exam and taking it on monday, I got out and instantly started preparing for my other exams. I finished my phil essay and turned it in yesterday. I need to add one small part to my cover letter so that I mention all of my assignments that I put into my portfolio, than I'm done. I spent the majority of yesterday studying and preparing for my history exam on friday, which I'm really nervous about. It's a lot of details to remember and I'm trying to prepare some outlines for the questions. I hope I do good, cause our professor is a really hard grader and doesn't curve anything. Today will be kind of hectic once I start getting a move on things. I need to move out friday morning, meaning that I need to start getting all the small shit out of my room, so that tomorrow night I can just move all the big stuff and be out of here by 9 in the morning on friday before my last exams. Doing this, amidst studying is going to be rough. But hopefully I can hurry through it all. Hopefully. I truly apologize for all the days that I miss on the blog. I'm not used to keeping an online journal of any sort and it tends to slip my mind on the tasks that I need to complete during the day. But anyways...the week is nearly half way over and I'm almost out of here!

No comments: